Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

Looks like the result of Portal finally coming out on Linux.

Very nice work from Krinkels, as usual. The song ws pretty awesome, too.

r/atheism r/atheism

Sounds about right. Can't make a post about God without some prick swooping in there and stating their non-theistic thoughts in there and swooping out. Considering I only post about it when it's relevant (and thus appropriate), that's just hypocrisy. Don't give Christians justification to get angry and on the offensive against atheism - it only means bad things for everyone. Be a good example and people will side with you.

Or not - this video pretty much makes the heckling worth it.

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

Oh God, this is the kind of shit that I pull on people all the time. The jokes are so bad... that they become the joke. Great animation on top of this, to boot.

Punnarific, man. Just punnarific.

TerminalMontage responds:

Thank you Gario! :D

:Exile Vilify (Portal 2): :Exile Vilify (Portal 2):

That was very surreal. I liked the atmosphere and story quite a bit on this one. Great use of clay models and post-production throughout.

TGWTG versus dr. Insano TGWTG versus dr. Insano

Wow, that was kind of amazing. It's definitely filled with inside jokes, to be sure, and that will NOT suit everyone's tastes. For those familiar with TGWTG, though, this is pretty awesome. The animation is a little sub-par, though, but it still gets the message across well enough. Nice work, man.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Glad you liked it!

I'll try to work more on my animation, sure.

Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

That was a very sweet flash video. 'Course, the site isn't really geared toward Christian stuff, and power to the site for that, but in all honesty people who are offended by this video can do what other people should do when something offends them and ignore it - there's an entire section dedicated to making religiously offensive material that other people simply have learned to ignore, so it's quite hypocritical to attack a video just because you don't believe it's message.

The animation was alright (anime Jesus? What is this...?), and the voice acting was passable, and the message has been heard before. Nonetheless, it was still very well constructed; the symbolism is really quite effectively placed throughout, and the quoting of a passage about love at the end made it impossible to mistake what you were talking about.

In fact, I will actually agree with some of the more polite atheist messages saying that most people will catch the symbolism perfectly fine without a description (that's what symbolism is for, after all), so you can get the best of both world if you leave a less wordy description of the video (say, for example, this is about Jesus' love... and leave it there).

Otherwise, nice movie - I enjoyed it.

exninja123 responds:

thanks! :)

Action Bunnies 2 Action Bunnies 2

Very much like ASDF movie...

... but with more interesting animation and bunnies. It's done quite well, like the aformentioned movies, as well, which also makes me wonder why it's hanging on such a low score.

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

This is a thing of beauty

I only really started hanging around Newgrounds again because I was waiting for this movie to come one. After the first part, I wanted to see where you'd take it.

After watching the minigun, different protagonist and helicoptor scene (oh God the helicoptor scene) I'd have to say you didn't disappoint at all. Incredible stuff.

VG Cats Animated 5 VG Cats Animated 5

The animation was decent, and the jokes were good

... but the real reason I'm commenting is to point out the awesome 'Avast Fluttershy's Ass' track in the credits. I did not see it coming, and it was great.

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Amazing

For what it is, this is incredible. I didn't even like the show that much, but this really makes me want to see some Power Rangers again. Make it happen, man.